|Piles||Heat Set Polyester|
This multi-textured, soft-touch collection is made from heat-set polyester, and machine-knotted in Turkey to highest standards. Its highly versatile colour-bank is formulated to suit a large variety of interiors. This contemporary collection also has anti-static properties contained within its non-shedding pile.
Write Your Own Review
BASIC MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING TIPS
- Depending on the foot-traffic your rug receives, rotate your rug at least once a year for an even and balanced wear.
- Do not expose your rug to direct sunlight. Use appropriate curtains and draperies.
- Vacuum your rug regularly with a soft brush attachment.
- Roll up your rug for storage and transport in plastic sheet and use mothballs where necessary.
- Act immediately to clean all liquid spillages without delay. Scoop up solids first.
- Do not use salt to absorb liquid spillages. Use paper towel instead for blotting (not rubbing) both sides of your rug.
- Use carpet stain removers not containing peroxide or bleach and test before use.
- Mild household detergents such as dishwashing liquids (not containing peroxide or bleach and diluted with warm water), can be used by dabbing on the remaining stain with a sponge after blotting initially. However, do not soak the area and use only suds. Reblot after, with paper towel and apply plain warm water by dabbing with a sponge to remove detergent residue. After this, reblot the area again to remove moisture and ensure free air circulation around the spot to dry.
- For professional cleaning, make sure to contact a rug cleaning specialist.
- Please note that the above information is provided as a guide only. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused due to misuse. We highly recommend regular professional cleaning for your rugs.